Ductless Services in Salt Lake City, Provo, Willard, UT, and, Surrounding Areas
When you’re in the market for a new heating and cooling system, there are many options to choose from. But if you’re looking for an efficient, cost-effective, and versatile solution, ductless systems are hard to beat. At Jones Heating & Air Conditioning, we’re proud to offer ductless services in Salt Lake City, Provo, Willard, UT, and surrounding areas. We also provide other HVAC services, including furnace, boiler repair and air conditioning repair in Salt Lake City. Contact us today!
Ductless units, also known as mini-splits, are composed of an indoor air handling unit and an outdoor condenser. They are connected by a small conduit that houses the power and refrigerant lines. Unlike central air conditioners, ductless systems don’t require any ductwork which makes them ideal for some applications, including:
- Homes without existing ductwork
- Additions and remodels
- Garages, workshops, and other outbuildings
- Zoned heating and cooling
Benefits Of Switching To A Ductless System
There are many reasons to choose a ductless system for your home or business. Ductless systems are:
- Energy-efficient: Ductless systems are very energy-efficient. They can be up to 30% more efficient than traditional HVAC systems.
- Flexible: Ductless units can be installed anywhere in your home or business. They’re perfect for hard-to-reach places, such as attics and crawl spaces.
- Quiet: Ductless systems are much quieter than traditional HVAC systems. That’s because the outdoor condenser is located away from living areas.
- Versatile: Ductless systems can be used for heating and cooling and can be used in conjunction with other HVAC systems, such as furnaces and boilers.
Why Are Professionals Recommended?
Ductless systems are a great way to improve the comfort and efficiency of your home or business. But they’re also complex systems that require professional installation and maintenance. That’s why it’s important to work with a qualified HVAC contractor, like Jones Heating & Air Conditioning. We have the experience and expertise to get the job done right and can help you choose the right system for your home or business, and we’ll make sure it’s installed properly.
Our team is also well-versed in ductless system installation, maintenance, and repair. If you need any of these services, we are here to help. Contact us today to schedule a consultation or service like AC installation in Salt Lake City.
Schedule For Ductless Services In Utah
At Jones Heating & Air Conditioning, we offer ductless services in Salt Lake City, Provo, Willard, UT, and surrounding areas. We have been serving the Salt Lake Valley for three generations, and provide 24-hour service. Call us at (844) 998-0969 or fill out our online form or drop us a mail to schedule an appointment for ductless services in Salt Lake City, Provo, Willard, UT, and surrounding areas. You can also connect through our Facebook and Twitter accounts.
The use of ductless AC systems is gaining popularity, and so is the need for impeccable ductless service. Contact an expert for ductless service in Salt Lake City to maintain and keep your unit up-to-date.
Top Ductless Mini-Split AC Services
Below are various services provided by the AC services for the ductless mini-split unit:
You will be surprised to know that installing ductless mini splits in Salt Lake City requires only a couple of hours. First, all you need to do is to hire a professional HVAC service contractor, and the rest of the installation process will follow as described below:
- Ductless AC services in Salt Lake City will take measurements of your house, analyze the energy consumption rate, and factor in a few other details.
- Based on the information provided by you and collected by the team, you will have to choose a ductless AC for your home.
- Once you do that, the technicians will ensure that the AC gets installed at your place within a day.
- Post-installation, the experts will also run a test to ensure everything is in perfect order.
Impeccable repair service
Since a ductless mini split AC is an electronic product, you can expect that it may break down at any point. You do not have to worry about its repair service since there are plenty of professional ductless AC services in Salt Lake City. Some of the most common mini-split AC problems are:
- You keep hearing a strange noise from ductless mini-splits in Salt Lake City.
- You are receiving warmer air from the AC in cold mode.
- Your AC is leaking water inside your room.
- You can no longer feel comfortable in your house even though the AC is on.
- The AC emits a foul smell now and then.
These are some common problems of ductless mini splits in Salt Lake City. You can also resolve some of the issues on your starting by cleaning the air filters. We advise you to always take precautions. However, a trained technician will be more than happy to address these issues at any time.
Ductless AC maintenance
Like any electronic product, a mini split AC needs to be maintained if you expect flawless service and less repair work. The more you maintain your AC unit, the more beneficial it will be for you.
The lifespan of your split AC might increase by five years with essential maintenance service. According to the experts of ductless AC service in Salt Lake City, you should opt for maintenance service at least twice a year.
If you are considering installing a ductless AC system in your house, you should only select the best ductless AC service in Salt Lake City – Jones Heating & Air Conditioning.
We are known for our comprehensive ductless services in Salt Lake City. With the support of cutting-edge HVAC technology, our team of qualified experts is prepared to assist you. Schedule our service today at your home and say goodbye to your HVAC related issues!
Ductless HVAC Services includes:
- Ductless Installation
- Ductless Service
- Ductless Repair
- Ductless Replacement
- Ductless Maintenance
- Ductless Tune-Up